sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017

blossoming

I've never been with a girl
Whose kisses were so pure
Her lips so soft
And her teeth burning
While she bites my tongue
Our hips connected
And her eyes burning
With such wild desire
I've never met a girl
Who killed me while giving me life
And made me die

While im craving her breath


Once i met a boy
Who felt like a man
His mashood inside of me
Making a goddess of everything that i had
And yet he feels like a child
When he hugs me tight
Or smiles whenever he sees me
Or doesn't wanna kiss goodbye
His hair is the color of the earth
His eyes the purest honey
And i can't help but think that ive been so lonely
All my life away from him
My mother warned me about smiles like his
Don't trust them
Don't like them
Don't live them
I should let him take anything from me
My love my thoughts myself my sin
But how can we be apart
When i'm not me unless i'm his?
I give up my body, my love, myself, my soul
Not because he asks me to
But because thats what i desire
To feel his breath on my neck
His teeth on my ear
His lips on my tongue
His body on mine
Our bodies together
How do i maintain any virtue
When he is all sin
And i've fallen from the sky straight to the devil
This is the type of love they show in movies
Cut with some drama and kill the happily ever after
You just don't have something like this
You don't
You can't
You don't
You can't...
but i do.




1 comentario:

  1. ¿POR QUÉ ESCRIBES TODO TAN BIEN? DIME QUE VA A HABER MÁS ENTRADAS ASÍ PORQUE ME HA ENCANTADO ❤

    - Ana

    ResponderEliminar

Dedica un minutito de tu tiempo a dejarme un comentario; son realmente importantes para mí y me ayudarán a mejorar, al margen de la ilusión que me hace saber que hay personas de verdad que entran en mi blog. ¡Muchas gracias!❤