viernes, 24 de febrero de 2012

Frases de Jake. En plan cachondeo.

10. “Wanna see my reservation?”
9. “Will you be the mother of my puppies?”
8. “I give a whole new meaning to ‘Animal Attraction’”
7. “Wanna play a game? You can be Little Red Riding Hood and I’ll be the Big Bad Wolf.”
6. “So…how do you feel about dogs?”
5. “You look imprintable…I mean uhh..impeccable in that outfit”
4. “Hey baby, need a mechanic for that finely tuned body?”
3. “You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?”
2. “I can go from furry to naked in 1.3 seconds”
1. “You know what they say, right? Once you go “Black” you never go back.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dedica un minutito de tu tiempo a dejarme un comentario; son realmente importantes para mí y me ayudarán a mejorar, al margen de la ilusión que me hace saber que hay personas de verdad que entran en mi blog. ¡Muchas gracias!❤